  OOC: Query re: Isle of Mists

Kay, I've got a question... A bunch of people are posting cool IC stuff about this Isle of Mists thing, which is good. (Very good!) Little tantalizing bits of info are popping up, too. How the heck am I (as a balladeer) supposed to know what's (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: OOC: Query re: Isle of Mists

Power trip time...>:-) OK, here's the deal (to James and Everyone Else) The Castle World Administration (being myself, Shiri Dori, Pawel Nazarewicz, Nathan McDowell, and Craig Hamilton) will be letting little bits of goodies slip every now and then (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: OOC: Query re: Isle of Mists

(...) Man..for a second, I though I was still MUSHing.. hehe. Haven't see those two used anywhere but there. :) But, yeah, I'm kind of trying to sort it all out myself ATM.. trying to figure out how much is relevant to my kingdom or no... There are (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  OOC: Query re: Isle of Mist(s)

<Doctor Nick Riviera voice on> Hi everybody! <Doctor Nick Riviera voice off> Hey, I was thinking today, and I noticed that people have been calling the IOM either Isle of Mist or Isle of Mist(S). So I think that if this is to be a major project, we (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: OOC: Query re: Isle of Mist(s)

(...) <crowd> Hi Doctor Nick! </crowd> Yeah, Isle of Mist sounds good. I was under the impression it was Mists up until just a bit ago. Guess we missed a step in there somewhere. :-) -Chris (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: OOC: Query re: Isle of Mist(s)

(...) It's a little more pleasing to the ear, too. Isle of Mists has too many "s" sounds next to each other, and it sounds like a serpent is saying it. Isle Of Mist (I mean, how many different types of mist will there be there anyway?) sounds nicer. (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: OOC: Query re: Isle of Mist(s)

(...) But is it ISLE of Mist, or ISLES of mist? I know I referred to it as ISLES in my story, but now I'm not so sure if that is right. I mean, it seems like something that may be more than ONE land mass considering all the mystery surrounding (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: OOC: Query re: Isle of Mist(s)

(...) Precisly. We don't really know to much about it!! (Honestly, we don't. The way Craig, Chris, Pawel and I worked it out, each of us is working on something else in the area; and so neither of us gets to control everything or know everything (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: OOC: Query re: Isle of Mist(s)

(...) hey there you unruly band of balladeers ~ it's THE ISLE OF MIST. singular/singular. just the way it was broadcast over the very reputable majickal news source, CBN.;-) of course variations in translations, cultures, etc could refer to the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)