 Castle / Castle Organizations / Castle World / *1651 (-10)
  Will IOM come back?

Will IOM ever come back or is it totally dead? I just got a hull to make an airship and fly their when it stoped (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Is Castle World dead?

(...) Troy I am glad you bought this up. This was one of the reasons I wanted to be an admin because I new sooner or later this would happen. Maybe they should have substitute Admins or something. (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Is Castle World dead?

Troy and all, Your observation is correct; the Castle World site has not been updated for months. Unfortunately, the Isle of Mist was a wonderful idea on paper, but the execution left something to be desired. Lack of time for *all* of the admins (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Is Castle World dead?

I just stumbled accross the Castle World website again, and noticed that it hadn't been updated in quite a long time. So long that the top thing mentioned is The Gathering at last years Brickfest. Is the site still being updated? I'm sure that there (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Short Comic #3

Will there be any more? I realize the IOM stalling process but I really enjoyed these. God Bless, Nathan (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Chapter 5 passage online

Hey everyone, There's a little passage from the forthcoming chapter up on the main page of my website. Check it out: (URL) always, comments and feedback is welcomed and appreciated! Thanks, -Jay (URL) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Velaria, version 3.0

(...) Looks good, Jason, and welcome to ozbricks! It's so nice not to have to worry about banners. I was going to suggest you give credit to ozbricks for hosting you, but then I looked again and saw you did indeed have a link in your links page. My (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Velaria, version 3.0

The Secretarium, home to the Chronicles of Velaria, has moved, this time to a wonderful banner and pop-up free site graciously hosted by Ozbricks.com. Check it out, and as always, feedback of any kind is welcomed and appreciated! (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Question on the IOM

Matt, I think your concept sounds like it could be fun. Why don't you start a website and run it? -Aaron "Matt Hein" <Pyrokid17@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gwq9yA.983@lugnet.com... (...) taking (...) personally (...) use (...) the (...) (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Question on the IOM

(...) Creatures that are created by magic, but don't need magic to keep survive, such as skeletons, zombies, and golems, should be fine. I don't think creatures of raw magic has ever been addressed. I would imagine they would be unable to enter the (...) (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact