Re: Short Comic #3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 05:27:50 GMT

   Will there be any more? I realize the IOM stalling process but I really
enjoyed these.

      God Bless,

            Nathan

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
If you've been following Elias and Blade, episode III is up:

http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/new/

Comments, questions, or critiques are very welcome.  Like I said earlier,
Short Comic #4 will not involve Elias OR Blade, but will focus on Verneer
and Baergar (with others as well) ...

On a side note, I am having the hardest time manipulating facial
expressions.  I am at the point of just saying "forget it!" and having
the standard ones from now on.  Any suggestions on the subject?

-- Pawel