 Castle / Castle Organizations / 151
  Xcalabur's Lair Relaunch

(Please set FUT's) Hi all, I got fed up with Geocities, so I moved. Topcities is home now. I also cleaned a lot of stuff up, and I hope I made everything easily navigable (is that a word?) Soo, now the specifics: For the CW'ers and castlefolk: New (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Xcalabur's Lair Relaunch

(...) layout, and the mouse-over box at the top is just plain cool! (...) Cool story! So we finally find out who that mysterious stowaway is :-). That hall that the meeting took place in was really cool, do you have any other shots of it, or was it (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Xcalabur's Lair Relaunch

(...) I like the story - very good and fast read. You seem to have a good mixture and diversity in your characters - this should make the story more exciting as it goes on. I also like the layout of your new site - makes going about it very easy! -- (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Xcalabur's Lair Relaunch

(...) Thanks Wilson. I wanted to have something to give it a bit of flare. (...) 'Preciate the comments. Unfortunately, the throneroom was just a temporary deal; I scrapped it soon after I took the pics. The dock is still together, simply because I (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Xcalabur's Lair Relaunch

(...) Thanks Pawel. I must say, I haven't figured out exactly how the story will go, and when each character will come into play, but I'm gonna make an honest effort at it this time. BTW, you should like the layout...after all, I stole it from you. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Xcalabur's Lair Relaunch

(...) Ok, then why does Pawels page load for me and not yours? one should never write for one browser specifically... you never know who your viewers are going to be.... 'sides... IE sucks :) <ducks flying objects> Tamy <wearing her protection!> (22 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Xcalabur's Lair Relaunch

(...) Well..hmm. I'm by no means HTML savvy; I just stumbled my way through it. What did I do/not do to make it only work with IE, and how do I fix it? -Chris (22 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Xcalabur's Lair Relaunch

(...) There are quite a few missing or mismatched end tags on your main page. Near the end of the html you have </TABLE> </TD> <HTML> - followed by lots of <!-- TOPCITIES EDITOR --> comments. changing this to </TD> </TR> </TABLE> </TD> </TR> (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Xcalabur's Lair Relaunch

(...) All I see is a blank black page with a small banner at the top (using NS4.79). Perhaps there is an unclosed table or something? Jeff (22 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Xcalabur's Lair Relaunch

(...) Works fine for me in mozilla 0.9.7 (22 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Xcalabur's Lair Relaunch

There is no </body> tag in there. Might be responsible the moral of the story is steer clear of NS4.7 (or any other flavor of netscape) and its patented Ugly Filter :) -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Xcalabur's Lair Relaunch

(...) Yeah, netscape 4.7 totally sucks. However, netscape 6.2 (the latest version, based off the geko rendering engine and mozilla codebase) doesnt. (22 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Xcalabur's Lair Relaunch

<snip> John, thanks a ton. That was a stupid mistake; I can't believe I didn't notice it before. Now hopefully it should work with Netscape. -Chris (22 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Xcalabur's Lair Relaunch

Hey Chris! Great stuff, as usual. Your characters are very unique and full of personality, and I'm still in love with your Wizard's tower. One question, though. I've been waiting forever for you and Shiri's characters to have a nice crossover (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Xcalabur's Lair Relaunch

(...) A few specific comments: I like your story- that's a great start and you have a nice range of characters. And the sets are wonderful. Will you be joining Shiri and I in our quiet corner of the Isle? And Morgana's helm is great... love those (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org)

  Re: Xcalabur's Lair Relaunch

(...) Or maybe the moral is to always check it in NS4.7, since if it works there, it'll work anywhere, since it dislikes errors. A very admirable quality, if you ask me. Jeff (22 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Xcalabur's Lair Relaunch

Chris, I like the site design, it makes it easy to find things. The rock scorpion is cool, too, just the kind of thing that would populate The Great Desert (I'll have to build a couple!). And I really like the mixture of characters that you have in (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle)