 Castle / 9930 (+20)
  Guarded Inn & HP in one msg ! :)

Hi all ! My Guarded Inn arrived earlier this week. I must say, after seeing the scans, I was worried, but the set looks very good here, much better than those on the scan. Strange horse included here also :) Second thing, i was looking for those (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  WHERE ARE ALL THE LEGO MOCS GONE?

Hiya all..... Kev from Australia here.... I dont post alot on here.. I do read bits and pieces that interest me... but it seems lately, there hasnt been anything interesting....??? What happened to all the posts of peoples new MOCS.... is no-one (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: WHERE ARE ALL THE LEGO MOCS GONE?

(...) Oh those castle people...their in their own little world ;) Take a look: (URL) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Some Photos of Brickfest Castle Room!

Here are 56 photos I took in the Castle room at Brickfest. I didn't get to photograph every MOC, and some pictures didn't turn out, but you can catch part of the experience at this temporary URL (hastily organized and unedited.) Hold onto your jaw. (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some Photos of Brickfest Castle Room!

If some helpful person can identify names and builders from these photos, you'd be doing them and me a service... I know a bunch of them but I photographed hastily. The photos have numbers from 33 to 89. (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The extra horse

Have you considered that maybe the hole on the head is a safety feature to stop little children swallowing them and choking :P James "Wesley Pauley" <msanchez@nbnet.nb.ca> wrote in message news:GGHF2M.MCw@lugnet.com... (...) holder; (...) it away! (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  where is KK Quah

anybody talked to KK Quah lately.If anybody has please tell me. I want to talk to him about something thanks (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The extra horse

(...) I have always thought that it was to negate vacuum between the head and the post on the torso, making it easier to remove the head. Although, the choking thing sounds somewhat reasonable too. I wonder what the real answer is? Matt (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Guarded Inn & HP in one msg ! :)

(...) I have put them upp ones more just for you :) (URL) (who really need a new room for better lego-building) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  The Mists of Avalon!

Hey Y'all: [Sorry, about the cross-posting, but I thought castle-heads might well want to see this also...] I watched The Mists of Avalon tonight and thought I'd give y'all the heads up for future showings of it on TNT (URL for more info: (URL) So (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: where is KK Quah

(...) Tirrell, I was at Brickfest 2001 till late Sunday but am back and lurking. Will contact you directly offline. KK (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Mine arrived today (was Re: Guarded Inn Gone???)

Just thought I'd post an update that I received mine today :) It came UPS instead of thru the mail. It had the western horse/white horse replacement and a catalog with the Bionicles on the cover. I do not like the b&w box, but then again I didn't (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some Photos of Brickfest Castle Room!

(...) Rockin! Thanks! Some things that stood out, to my mind: (URL) Holy Hordes of Mongols, Batman - Lego yurts!!!!! These are so freakin cool! (URL) Woohoo! I can pretend I was there! (those are my Blank Shields wandering around in this shot!) And (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Awesome village pictures

(...) These pictures were made during the christmas meeting in Brunswick/Braunschweig in Germany last year, where about 60 AFOLS ( mainly from Germany) met fot three days. These buildings you like so much were made bei René Hoffmeister, who is also (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Brickfest Pics Castle Room

Just uploaded some pics mostly of the Castle Room (best room IMHO) at Brickfest 2001 and I confined myself with the best pics and those I can identify the creators so ... (URL) medieval village was a huge success in my opinion and is shown in (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: The extra horse

(...) I don't refute this, since I certainly don't want a horde of kids to meet their demise via LEGO, but is the teeny-tiny hole in the top really a large enough aperture to allow sufficient air to pass through? And how likely is it that the poor (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Blut'Ader Display from Brickfest

Yo, Blut'Ader is slowly starting to materialize, and the folks at Brickfest got a sneak-peek of my current project. Here are some pictures of it as it appeared at Brickfest: (URL) all modular and when completed will include a seaport, a keep, and (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Brickfest Pics Castle Room

KK, Thanks, (in particular to my CWCS) for getting a really good picture of my walls. It was very gratifying to meet you (finally) and all the others in Castle World (though some I have met before) and all the characters that inhabit CW. My (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Blut'Ader Display from Brickfest

(...) Looks cool, but none of the links worked for me. The ones that did have complete URLs registered as 404 errors, and the ones that didn't had this URL: (URL) the small pics look neat. :) James (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some Photos of Brickfest Castle Room!

(...) <snip> (...) <snip> (...) James, The picture referenced above is my Castle Wall Component System (with the addition of Shiri Dori's Inn). It is intentionally non-linerer (skewed toward organic design). My intention for it's creation was that (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact