 Castle / 9938
Re: Guarded Inn & HP in one msg ! :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 09:43:58 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Lex Ensing writes:
Hi all !

My Guarded Inn arrived earlier this week. I must say, after seeing the
scans, I was worried, but the set looks very good here, much better than
those on the scan. Strange horse included here also :)

Second thing, i was looking for those Harry Potter lego sets on that german
site, but they were removed ! Did anyone save them ? And if so, please send
me ! :) I'd like to take a closer look at them if possible

Regards !

Lex -restyling a complete room for better lego-building fun !- Ensing

I have put them upp ones more just for you :)
http://members.nbci.com/elinlego/h.html

/Elin (who really need a new room for better lego-building)