 Castle / 9920 (+10)
  Re: Factions( Who evens needs them?)

(...) Actually I have none of the lego factions in my medieval world. I like to be very original , so I have used none of the predetermined factions. I do use the LIon symbol for a kingdom but they are nothing like "The Lion Knights" or "Crusaders" (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The extra horse

(...) Ok let's see. Indian horse. I wonder who made the mistake of having it put in with the guarded inns. kickin him/herself now:) I would have been pretty darn surprised if the sabble had only one clip! solid head tops went away. you wanna know (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I Want To Blow My Head Off (if you only new, boy)

I think Jude is right, man. This is just LUGNET and CastleWorld is just CastleWorld. I don't think anyone should feel it appropriate to say sucks as many times as you did. Nathan Made a hasty decision. But it was justified. This is supposed to be (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I Want To Blow My Head Off (if you only knew, boy)

I think you need to keep things in perspective when you think somone is blowing sunshine up someone else's ***... How old is the person who posted their work? What is their brick budget? What is there mental/physical state? Yes some people post (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions

(...) Cool. You could outfit some minifigs in black (like the Blacktron torsos) with the Pirate Captain's hat for the elite totenkopf regiments of Prussia, it would closely match a drawing I've seen of one of the groups. However, that would be more (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions

(...) Exactly, the above is what I was trying to convey as mroe exciting to me than good vs. evil. (...) That's probably true considering the King's Castle and King's Mountain Fortress were lion castles, where as the smaller Knight's Castle and (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guess what just arrived on my front door step...

Well, to be honest, I only ordered it on the 4th (July). :) Adrick (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions

(...) Oooh, oooh! I am molding a mishappen squad of unead skeletal raiders, but as my money grows so shall the raiders. (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions

(...) 196 - 4 brigades of chainmail soldiers and platemail (19 with the armor vest) cav with black and red striped pirates for navy chainmail torso with medalion for line officers two endor luke torsos for elite officers (...) 158 - 2 briades of (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions

(...) Well see, here's how I view it. I never liked the names of any characters LEGO has made, so ever since my first set (forestmen's hideout) i would make up original names for the factions and characters, and amalgamate the charcters and bgs as (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact