 Castle / 9565 (+20)
  Re: FBTB II

(...) That may be correct - but on the other hand, everyone here on LUGNET is expected to behave in a mature, adult manner regardless of their actual age. Was the poster under discussion behaving in such a manner? J (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: older grey pieces turning yellow

its an idea. I'd imagine it goes a bit deeper than that though. Ill give it a go. I'll try T-Cut too. James "Tanya Burkhart" <TatyanaI@cableone.net> wrote in message news:GF1MAw.2By@lugnet.com... (...) market (...) wondering (...) reconstructed (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 1592 Legends remake

what a fantastic Idea. this has gotta be my earliest recolectionj of building a set. I was around a family friends house and they had it. Gotta love that set James "Chris Pederson" <brennus98@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FBTB II

(...) Well I, for one, am 22 and enjoyed the books immensely. Read all 4 twice actually. (...) Read somthing a little more on our level? Shouldn't we be able to read whatever we want? Your post gives the impression that you look down on anyone under (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Answering the Call for Action

Anthony Sava wrote(with some SNIPPAGE): (...) Put another LOG on the FIII...IIIRE!!!!! (...) Looks GREAT Aggie!!!! I'm glad you got them up! Now, how 'bout just for kicks, you show them the flying snake???? *grin* Matt a.k.a. Commie (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  The Evil Lying in Wait Within my Room

Leave it to my father to take one of the better pics of my MOC yesterday. The clarity isn't the best but the lighting was perfect, good shot of the eyes. (URL) just thought I'd share. LET IT BE KNOWN TO YOU ALL: Tel'Karak does not tolerate ANYONE (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FBTB II

(...) Bryan, Just to clarify, I wasn't picking on you. I did, however, quit paying attention when you began to write obnoxiously. I'm glad you are a book reader and that you have found books you enjoy reading. I am also a book reader. I happen to (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: 1592 Legends remake

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes: The very tall spruce is my absolute (...) Is that the one from the first ever knight's tournament set, the companion to yellow castle 375?? I only have one... (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Lego Wars (the simple version)

As part of the on-going retirement on my website on shades-of-night, I've updated & moved the rules for LEGO(r) Wars to a Lugnet FTX page. They are now at: (URL) always, I like getting feedback, or just hearing about people who've used them, so (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Evil Lying in Wait Within my Room

Ha ha ha ha Looks good!... Eric (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FBTB II

Hello - FBTB II is indeed being set up to follow the Harry Potter line - but at this point, that could change. I'm looking to move in a somewhat different direction with the main site . . . (don't worry, we'll still be aggressively covering Star (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Great Japanese MOCs-Town, Train & Castle Take Note!

Town, train and castle folks may want to check out this gallery of work. There are some simply fantastic models here: (URL) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Great Japanese MOCs-Town, Train & Castle Take Note!

(...) ROSCO (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Great Japanese MOCs-Town, Train & Castle Take Note!

(...) LOL! Yeah, that's what you get on the Kahuka RR line...plus, your choice of cannibal or non-cannibal meals! Matt (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forests

(...) Maybe this will be a good start: (URL) was built and photographed by Jason Catena. -- Pawel (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Great Japanese MOCs-Town, Train & Castle Take Note!

(...) Yeah those are really nice! The overall "town-square" scenes are superb! (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forests

(...) Sun, I made some trees for my Forest of Blood story. The first chapter used just regular LEGO trees, but the 2nd and 3rd chapters use the ones I created. Feel free to look them over and work off anything that should inspire you. :) (URL) J (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  MOC fun

A few of you have seen some of my LCAD/LDRAW rendered medieval buildings. I was just playing around with Photoshop over the weekend and decided to build one of the houses, and make a custom box for it. (URL) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC fun

(...) Kyle, Saw this yesterday...great work (and on the buildings, as well, since I've not complimented you on them yet!). You have aptly shown what LEGO product SHOULD be, and they should sit up and take note. Matt (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC fun

(...) Kyle - That's sweet! I actually like how you chose to do your 'box' as opposed to some others I've seen. There's no mistaking this for anything other than what it is. Very good editing. I love all of your creations, BTW - they're just want we (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact