 Castle / 956
  Re: Future New Castle Weapon

(...) I'd second that on the mace, and now with the advent of Lego chains we could also have a mace and flail!! I also think they could do a couple of variations on the Halberd as well. Any other weapons people would like to see? Daggers, (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Future New Castle Weapon

(...) I like outrageously exaggerated weapons, like the HUGE scythe I made for my Grim Reaper (based on an idea I got from someone else). One weapon I've made is a giant mace for a mounted warrior. I took a black flag pole and attached a dark gray (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Future New Castle Weapon

(...) it (...) mace. (...) Maces would be my first choice - flanged, but I'd take spiked. A wavy-bladed flamberge would be cool. I've pressed the Adventurer's pick into service (gotta saw down those legs to make dwarves). I suppose it's too small (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Future New Castle Weapon

(...) I swear some clone maker makes a mace and flail, but all I could locate in my collection was the Mega Bloks Legend castle where the king has a yellow Lion mace! The same set has a great silver war hammer not to be believed! Tyco used to make (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Future New Castle Weapon

(...) I'd love see a mace! Either Spiked or Flanged, but I'd prefer Spiked. I made one for a Giant I built once, I'll have to look for it, as I forget exactly how it was made. As for weapons I'd like to see, More varieties of Bow would probably top (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Future New Castle Weapon

(...) One of the Ultima games, yeah? (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Future New Castle Weapon

(...) Yup! Now, which one? :) I want some clear Katanas, so I can have Glass Swords! Jeff (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Future New Castle Weapon

(...) Playmobil makes a mace and flail!! The handle is too big for a minifig though. Dan M. (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)