 Castle / 9555 (+20)
  Re: 1592 Legends remake

(...) I have would have to disagree with you guys on this one((ducks from flame throwers)). Although a wonderful unique set, which I would definitely get a copy of, I don't think it would sell very well, especially in the USA. But, please, can we (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FBTB II

(...) No Bryan, you miss the points. #1) LUGNET is supposed to be for adult fans of LEGO. #2) We do not suffer trolls lightly, and the inflamitory statements you originally made were classic trolling. #3) If you really didn't want anyone to respond (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: 1592 Legends remake

**Groans in desire* Ohhh, what I could do with 15+ copies of 1592..... Hey lego, get your butts to those molds and make this set! AAAAAAARRR...RRRGGGG...HHHH!!!!!! Lol, don't mind me. Catch you cats later, -the Rascal King (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 1592 Legends remake

(...) Gotta agree with you on the trees. :) The very tall spruce is my absolute MOST desired piece, by a good million light years or so. :) The round trees would be nice, as well. :) Jeff (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FBTB II

(...) Can we all just get along? You are instagating the fight; if you want to even call it that. (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Answering the Call for Action

(...) This is the type of thing that DEMANDS attention Very Cool Anthony. I think that this dragon is really awesome. For a first CAD model, This is really a great accomplishment. I think that the best compliment I can give it is that I'm not really (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Forests

Do people have pictures of any? I'd especially like to see any inventive applications of pieces to create trees, foliage, shrubery etc. I remember seeing some bamboo a while back which i thought was pretty cool. So if you have any pictures please (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FBTB II

(...) The LUGNET homepage says "LUGNET is home to thousands of LEGO fans of all ages. We are a community which never sleeps — and has been called "the friendliest place on the Internet.". It says ALL AGES. Does all ages mean there is some two year (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Age of lugnetters (was Re: FBTB II)

(...) Possibly, but don't assume that there aren't younger ones. My sittees love the lugnet guide and they are only seven and a half. I would not dare let them go into the off-topic.debate section though, people feel a lot more freely about using (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general)

  Re: FBTB II

(...) Age is not a factor when you converse in this medium. We judge you not on your age or background but solely upon the words you use. And from an individual who so duly propagates his knowledge, (As a narcissistic means to validate ones self. 1 (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: FBTB II

(...) That may be correct - but on the other hand, everyone here on LUGNET is expected to behave in a mature, adult manner regardless of their actual age. Was the poster under discussion behaving in such a manner? J (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: older grey pieces turning yellow

its an idea. I'd imagine it goes a bit deeper than that though. Ill give it a go. I'll try T-Cut too. James "Tanya Burkhart" <TatyanaI@cableone.net> wrote in message news:GF1MAw.2By@lugnet.com... (...) market (...) wondering (...) reconstructed (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 1592 Legends remake

what a fantastic Idea. this has gotta be my earliest recolectionj of building a set. I was around a family friends house and they had it. Gotta love that set James "Chris Pederson" <brennus98@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FBTB II

(...) Well I, for one, am 22 and enjoyed the books immensely. Read all 4 twice actually. (...) Read somthing a little more on our level? Shouldn't we be able to read whatever we want? Your post gives the impression that you look down on anyone under (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Answering the Call for Action

Anthony Sava wrote(with some SNIPPAGE): (...) Put another LOG on the FIII...IIIRE!!!!! (...) Looks GREAT Aggie!!!! I'm glad you got them up! Now, how 'bout just for kicks, you show them the flying snake???? *grin* Matt a.k.a. Commie (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  The Evil Lying in Wait Within my Room

Leave it to my father to take one of the better pics of my MOC yesterday. The clarity isn't the best but the lighting was perfect, good shot of the eyes. (URL) just thought I'd share. LET IT BE KNOWN TO YOU ALL: Tel'Karak does not tolerate ANYONE (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FBTB II

(...) Bryan, Just to clarify, I wasn't picking on you. I did, however, quit paying attention when you began to write obnoxiously. I'm glad you are a book reader and that you have found books you enjoy reading. I am also a book reader. I happen to (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: 1592 Legends remake

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes: The very tall spruce is my absolute (...) Is that the one from the first ever knight's tournament set, the companion to yellow castle 375?? I only have one... (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Lego Wars (the simple version)

As part of the on-going retirement on my website on shades-of-night, I've updated & moved the rules for LEGO(r) Wars to a Lugnet FTX page. They are now at: (URL) always, I like getting feedback, or just hearing about people who've used them, so (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Evil Lying in Wait Within my Room

Ha ha ha ha Looks good!... Eric (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact