 Castle / 9545 (+20)
  Re: FBTB II

(...) Check this out! (URL) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: 1592 Legends remake

I agree that this is an *excellent* candidate for the Legends line, but there are a few molds that may not exist anymore: the 'stiffies' mold (for the statue), the window covering pieces (i forget what they are called - awning?), and the old female (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 1592 Legends remake

(...) The parts which have not been used recently are: - pigtail hair - old style stop sign - stiffie legs - stiffie torso - tall pointed ovoid tree - old style wheels (easily replaced) - old style road plates (could use new style) Parts which are (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  ***The Return of Body Armor***

(...) Then it’s confirmed “The Return of Castle Body Armor!” :) This is gonna make a lota people very happy…myself included. Wouldn’t it be interesting if TLG came out with a Harry Potter Accessory Pack. One that included wands, brooms, owls, and (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: 1592 Legends remake

Hello! (...) Yes, the blue Lion Knights are exclusive to this set. I think you can't call it a "castle" set because there is obviously a car around... The knights could be part of a parade or something like that. The stickers say "LEGOLAND (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FBTB II

(...) What the hell?I told that guy about the acronyms and SHIRI'S GUIDE!!(URL) anyone ever even pay a bit of attention to me?? (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: FBTB II

(...) By the time we got to, "I know most of you AFOLs like reading the Potter books , but come on , LEGOs are acceptable , but Potter? Read something a little more on your level people.", we quit paying attention. John Hansen (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: FBTB II

(...) Boo-yah John! Bryan, I had read Dante's Inferno and The Outsiders at 10, and comprehended them. Reading preference does not an intellectual make. I've also read the Potter series, all four in a weekend, just to see what the hype was all about. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: FBTB II

(...) Nope!!! And I see that from your well-read and literary vocabulary that the word ‘hell’ was so very necessary. -R (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: FBTB II

(...) Ooo..how manly of all of you..picking on a thirteen year old kid... (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: 1592 Legends remake

(...) I have would have to disagree with you guys on this one((ducks from flame throwers)). Although a wonderful unique set, which I would definitely get a copy of, I don't think it would sell very well, especially in the USA. But, please, can we (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FBTB II

(...) No Bryan, you miss the points. #1) LUGNET is supposed to be for adult fans of LEGO. #2) We do not suffer trolls lightly, and the inflamitory statements you originally made were classic trolling. #3) If you really didn't want anyone to respond (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: 1592 Legends remake

**Groans in desire* Ohhh, what I could do with 15+ copies of 1592..... Hey lego, get your butts to those molds and make this set! AAAAAAARRR...RRRGGGG...HHHH!!!!!! Lol, don't mind me. Catch you cats later, -the Rascal King (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 1592 Legends remake

(...) Gotta agree with you on the trees. :) The very tall spruce is my absolute MOST desired piece, by a good million light years or so. :) The round trees would be nice, as well. :) Jeff (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FBTB II

(...) Can we all just get along? You are instagating the fight; if you want to even call it that. (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Answering the Call for Action

(...) This is the type of thing that DEMANDS attention Very Cool Anthony. I think that this dragon is really awesome. For a first CAD model, This is really a great accomplishment. I think that the best compliment I can give it is that I'm not really (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Forests

Do people have pictures of any? I'd especially like to see any inventive applications of pieces to create trees, foliage, shrubery etc. I remember seeing some bamboo a while back which i thought was pretty cool. So if you have any pictures please (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FBTB II

(...) The LUGNET homepage says "LUGNET is home to thousands of LEGO fans of all ages. We are a community which never sleeps — and has been called "the friendliest place on the Internet.". It says ALL AGES. Does all ages mean there is some two year (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Age of lugnetters (was Re: FBTB II)

(...) Possibly, but don't assume that there aren't younger ones. My sittees love the lugnet guide and they are only seven and a half. I would not dare let them go into the off-topic.debate section though, people feel a lot more freely about using (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general)

  Re: FBTB II

(...) Age is not a factor when you converse in this medium. We judge you not on your age or background but solely upon the words you use. And from an individual who so duly propagates his knowledge, (As a narcissistic means to validate ones self. 1 (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact