 Castle / 9266
Re: Color me confused
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 08:22:23 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Ray Sanders writes:
In lugnet.castle, Grahame Reid writes:
<snip>
The four minifigs from set number 6096 can be seen at:

http://www.brickset.com/view.asp?Set=6096-1

Grahame

Those appear to be scans of the instructions. Which does not answer my
question, namely...

"is the leftmost fig correctly portrayed (vis-a-vis the actual piece)... or • did
TLC change the arm/torso colors after the manual was printed ?"

(The scan shows dk-gray arms and black torso, whereas the actual fig I have is
reversed)

Ray

That's interesting.
All of mine have dark-gray arms and black torso. Maybe there is a difference
between Europe and the US.

/Elin