 Castle / 9272
Re: Color me confused
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 19:48:09 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
<snip>
Also, the
2586 Chess King also looks like it comes with the dk. grey torso,
but with RED arms-- but it is kinda tricky to tell-- it MIGHT be black...
can anyone confirm?

Well... I just happened to have a 2586 Chess King sitting right on top of my
monitor <G> , unopened tho. The king does indeed have red arms. The torso is a
shade of grey (but which one ?). There is one good picture of the torso (bottom
of the box) that looks very much like dark grey.

Ray