 Castle / 9268
Re: Color me confused
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 13:59:11 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Elin Övernäs writes:
In lugnet.castle, Ray Sanders writes: • <snip>
(The scan shows dk-gray arms and black torso, whereas the actual fig I have is
reversed)

Ray

That's interesting.
All of mine have dark-gray arms and black torso. Maybe there is a difference
between Europe and the US.

/Elin

Hmmm. I broke down six copies of 6096 last night. All of them had this 'Knight
2' with black arms and dark-grey torsos. Perhaps this is really a stealth
'Knight 3' ?

Ray