 Castle / 9265
9264  |  9266
Subject:
The BrickTopia Royal Palace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 03:05:30 GMT

BrickTopia is a modern city, but the mayor wanted to create something a
little more old-fashioned for his residence.

The resulting building is part fortress, part palace, and part modern
high-rise.
http://members.home.net/hmltn1/topia/palace.htm

Don't miss the detailed interior rooms:
http://members.home.net/hmltn1/topia/palacei.htm