 Castle / 9075 (+20)
  Tease this!

My time in lego limbo is over. Here is your first teaser picture straight out of the box. (URL) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

  Re: July surprise for castle fans!

(...) Maybe. There is more than one way to interpret the following quote from Brad's post: "By the way, these classic items are *not* the "July Surprise" What if you place emphasis on the word "these", or in other words -- that the sets listed were (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) John , please take this the best way possible -- it is offered by someone who doesn't even know you so his opinion should not matter to you very much... ...but... ... you either are, or are not, cool. It has nothing to do with the stuff you (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Castle accessories arrived

Well my orders arrived from England. Surprisingly (and very disappointingly), I received zero 5138s even though I ordered about 100 of them. Did get plenty of 5059s and 5184s, so I'm going to re-equip my BFs, Forestmen, and DMs with the loot. (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle accessories arrived

(...) Didn't you say there were only 36 of them available? (URL) not surprised you got beaten to the punch... I've only heard about 1 person who successfully received *any*. They haven't shown up on Brickbay or eBay, either - and I've been looking! (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle accessories arrived

(...) there how much was left of each. Jimmy (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) Unless someone has one of the old sets for sale, why would any one care about the collectors value? The only other reason would be desiring to buying one BUT that would be easier with a reissue.... Personally, I don't care about any (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Custom torso question

(...) OK.... being a graphic designer, I use a few programs to do the one job... the basic design, I do in Corel... but the secret is.. to scan in a torso and draw over it to get the right size and shape....: ) (...) An illustration program like (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle accessories arrived

(...) Who me? I only got 10 (I mostly went for Pirate service packs, though I did get quite a handful of Castle service packs also [mostly 10 of each, compared to the 20 each of the Pirate ones], plus a smattering of other stuff). I didn't hog the (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle accessories arrived

(...) Nope, not many at all. If you've got 10, I'm fairly positive (though still guessing) that you've snagged about a quarter of the total supply. James (wishing he'd heard about this soon enough to get some himself, instead of having to corner the (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tease this!

awsome. so your dragon is gonna be in a story for us to see?!?! WOW Does your dragon eat minifigs? What would it's diet consist of? Perhaps a vegitarian diet? :D A closed mouth gathers no feet, -Wes (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  My Inn :)

They aren't the best pictures, though I wanted to post my Inn, so after messing around with some lighting and trying a few things, I've got some halfway decent pics till it's sunny out again :) I have to thank Anthony (Sava) for helping me name this (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw) !

  Re: Tease this!

WooWoo! I love that dragon Anthony :) I can't wait to read your story to go with this! Give us lots of pics of that beauty of a beast! Tamy (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Inn :)

(...) corner of the building; I like the diagonal/curved part, nice touch. You definitely didn't just build a cube with a roof. ;-) (I'm paraphrasing you from when you coomented on *my* inn... way back when ;-) I like the idea of barrels in the (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: My Inn :)

(...) Sharp. Exceptional devotion to privacy in bedchambers. If I were a medieval traveler I would appreciate that. Seriously. JSA -- Green Bay Lacrosse-- Play hard; play often. (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(General note: I have no clue where this discussion should be going, general, marketplace theory? Feel free to redirect) John & All, (...) Indeed. As a pretty big collector of LEGO sets (Not for money, bt I enjoy havbing them) and of LEGO parts, I (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Tease this!

(...) Yeah, it eats only Timmyfigs. JSA -- Green Bay Lacrosse-- Play hard; play often. (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle accessories arrived

(...) I think the total number available was around 50 for all of Europe. I now have only a couple--but in retrospect I'm shocked that I got any. But that's what happens when one has little else to do for a week, and happens to land on a lucky week. (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Inn :)

Thanks Shiri, glad you liked it :) and yes, it's not a box with a roof! hehehehe I'd like to put a little more detail into the walls... though I need more bricks.. I have too much of my village still built and I'm not willing to rip anything apart (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Tease this!

Whoa, That looks so cool, I can't wait to see more pics! Gary Anthony Sava <ajs0093@pop.tamu.edu> wrote in message news:GDt6uG.1yM@lugnet.com... (...) out (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact