 Castle / 9035 (+20)
  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) I'm afraid I have agree. I obtained the forklift, for example, as a discounted set sold as a Shop at Home Special. Why would Lego reintroduce a set in new packaging that it had to discount to get rid of in the USA??? Daniel (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) Well, I suppose technically, this is part of the July surprise. (...) I sincerely doubt this is old stock. They are re-releasing some older sets. Jimmy Park (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

My heart's pounding, i'm sweating, butterflys in my stomach, July, why July!? If this is it, I want it now! Imagine the possibities, finnaly some great sailing ships for my town. Maybe even some good town sets, that great gas station, my luck they'd (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!? (Now go CRAZY!!!)

Now go C R A Z Y !!! Thanx for confirmin’ this for us Jimmy…you were right, this ‘IS’ b i g . (...) What do you mean by ‘technically,’ are you aware of other specific sets that are gonna be reintroduced. Possible the ~North American versions.~ (I (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) If you call what they have there Technic, you don't understand the concept and are too young to know what Technic was/is supposed to be.... take no offense... though what they have listed under technic is a bunch of crap... throwbots are NOT (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  (Brad Justus? Please respond)Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) Is LEGO really reissuing old sets? Can we expect an official answer? I can only assume that all information circulating is true as we should have heard from one of the LEGO representatives that seem to read and respond SO frequently here on (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: (Brad Justus? Please respond)Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) Well Aaron, I am in the UK and was just as excited as you, so I went to my local Lego retailer and they confirmed that they were aware of some special sets that are scheduled for release later this year. Although they did not have images the (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) Exactly. THIS is technic: (URL) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!? (Now go CRAZY!!!)

(...) Well, at least somebody believed me! :) (...) As Brad implied, the July surprise is still yet to come! I myself am giddly with anticipation. (...) Knight's procession is still doable. There's not the problem of old molds or replaced parts (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!? (Now go CRAZY!!!)

(...) So, will it be revealed before Brickfest or might Mr. Justus as a represenative of Lego be waiting to reveal this surprise at Brickfest. sheree (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Wizard Hoods / Elf Hats

After watching The Sword in the Stone, I just had to do it: (URL) used a dremel on these, the black one came out what I'd consider as close to perfect as possible, but I scuffed the blue one a bit..oh well. -Chris (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Wizard Hoods / Elf Hats

(...) Other than the obvious uses (I think this is totally cool for elves)... I think I'm gonna make you dremel a couple more of those, and then use a Belville fig to make me a Snow White and the seven (minifig) dwarves. ;-) -Shiri XFUT .belville (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.belville)

  Re: Harry Potter Creator box art

Works for me - try again, maybe? Or go directly to my site, there's a link to the pics on the home page. mo www.galacticbrick.com (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Ninja stuff

Quick Question - Do people think of Ninja LEGO as Castle LEGO or as a seperate range. I know they are in the 60xx range but I dont consider them as real Castle EGO - discuss :) -- James Stacey www.minifig.co.uk (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ninja stuff

(...) James - Sure! They're castles, they're just not "European" castles. Different uses for different cultures and all that, but I do consider them a part of "Castle". Just not one that I got into very deeply. I have 3-4 of the smaller sets but (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ninja stuff

(...) Not So Quick Answer I think that depends largely on how one views or uses LEGO in general. For me, all sets are parts and minifigs are the focus. I find no play value in the buildings and such; they are parts with which to construct minifig (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Custom torso question

Ok, I've seen some of the BEAUTIFUL torso's some of you guys are creating. I would LOVE to try this on my own, but I have a few questions: 1) What program do you use? Photo Shop? 2) How did you create your template for the shape to keep it (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ninja stuff

(...) Ninja has a real castle, armor, swords, helmets, cavalry, bows - why wouldn't it be real Castle? No, it's not medieval Europe, so it won't necessarily be of interest to everyone. I thought it a step up after Dragon Masters and Fright Knights, (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ninja stuff

Ok lets rephrase this. Obviously they are castles - that is self evident :) do you however consider it part of the Castle Lego line or part of the Castle Ninja line Certainly is better than fright knights. "Bruce Schlickbernd" (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wizard Hoods / Elf Hats

(...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact