 Castle / 8985 (+20)
  Re: Opinion: Lego Castle Knockoffs

I don't know about the play value of the Coko toys, but the entertainment value of their site is HUGE! There are some great examples of "engrish" (see (URL) for more of the same), especially in the product shots! Matt (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....

(...) It is interesting that most people make the wolfies aligned with bad or not the pure of heart group. I have about 30-40 Wolf Packs guys and agree that they are somewhat harder to get due to how few they made. Falcon's are easy to get, if (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....

(...) I feel your pain :-) I have over a 1000 soldiers and took them all apart, literally. I then put them back together so that they all matched in large groups. So, my armies are all identical. For instance, I have 50 dragon master knights. They (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....

(...) Your website is always a wonder to behold. Yes, any group is good or bad at the whim of the owner. I opt for the Ash approach, "Good, bad: we're the guys with the crossbows." With their emphasis on browns, grays, and blacks (they'd fit in with (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  FUNNY CASTLE PICK UP LINES....!!!!

Hiya all.... Anyone who has a sense of humour and into Castley things, will appreciate a look at this site a friend of mine found... (URL) FUNNY Kev...: ) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....

(...) I have broken down the black knights and fright knights like this. I have also intergrated the royal knights into the crusaders. I only have one of the black frightknight breastplate torso's and a minor hero has it. the red torso's and the red (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Another sticker from Ikros

(...) About these I will say but one word: WANT! (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....

(...) Well then, I guess my 4 wolfpack would have to be the Ugly, then! If you need a clue as to where they fall in the greater hierarchy of my kingdom, they go by the name "Coyotes" instead of Wolfpack (as in: Wyle E.) and are hapless bumblers of (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Country Mill modified

My Country Mill isn't exactly hot news at this point, but I wanted to let people in on a last-minute change I made before I put the final touches on the kit in back in March. Basically I was able to squeeze in a mechanism for both human and minifig (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....

(...) From one southern Iowan to another Kevin...please tell me those are coyotes and not "coyoteees"...right, right? :-) -Chris (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....

(...) If only they'd stop buying ACME catapults! Sheer genius!!! Kevin (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Country Mill modified

That's a terrific-looking model, Dan! I wish I had the cash to blow on it right now! Don't worry about any silly people that don't like you posting here. It's a great castle MOC, so it belongs in lugnet.castle as well as market.shopping. -- Paul (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  A Knights Tale

Okay Castle junkies, If you have a chance to go and see a movie, I recommend this one. Knights Tale is witty, silly and absolutly entertaining. It has given me some great ideas for castle construction and stories also. I will soon be posting pics of (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I made some models.

(...) KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: A Knights Tale (Trebuchets)

Ok.. I'll try to go see it... and as long as you mentioned it... Has anyone built a working Trebuchet out of lego, in Castle scale... not large scale.. I'm going to attempt it this weekend, though I'm just wondering if there are any pics out there (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Knights Tale

I agree, it was pretty good, definately worth seeing. I thought at first the modern music would make it weird, but it actually flows pretty good. Its not a historical tale, but a contemporary one. It isn't just weird like the modern mophia Romeo (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Chapter 2. Location: Helfire

What more can I say? (URL) and feedback extremely welcome!! -Shiri "the Dutchess" Dori (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw) !!

  Re: A Knights Tale

(...) I dunno, I still don't understand how they knew the words to We Will Rock You. It was still pretty nifty tho. But what about a female blacksmith? I'm not being sexist or anything, but even I was bigger than her! Maybe if she had some huge arms (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Knights Tale (((Weird!!!)))

Weird!!! What’s up with all the classic 70’s rock ballads in a medieval flick? The dance scene was all ‘Pulp Fiction’ and the hustle… ???...??? --==Richard==-- P.S. the only ‘witty’ part was the inclusion of Chaucer! (Canterbury Tales) (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Knights Tale (Trebuchets)

Theyv'e got a trebuchet in the grounds of Caerphilly Castle, down the road from my house (along with a ballista (Arbalist) and Mangonel) They fire it into the moat and the shockwave from the stones kills lots of fish I dont think you'd get a heavy (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact