 Castle / 8993
8992  |  8994
Subject:
Country Mill modified
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 20:51:50 GMT

My Country Mill isn't exactly hot news at this point, but I wanted to let people
in on a last-minute change I made before I put the final touches on the kit in
back in March.  Basically I was able to squeeze in a mechanism for both human
and minifig operators to rotate the top of the mill with a system of cranks,
gears and pulleys.  A pretty amazing feat since there is already a horizontal
shaft from the windmill blades connecting to a vertical shaft that rotates the
mill stones.  I posted a picture on my site with the updated and rather crowded
interior of mill for those interested:

http://www.brickmania.com/store_pages/Mill3.html

I hope posting this to Castle doesn't offend anyone simply because the subject
relates to a for sale item.  I'm still a bit foggy as to what is appropriate for
posting my castle models that are also happen to be for sale.

Thanks

Dan