 Castle / 883
Re: Help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 14:26:31 GMT

Nephilim wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I am surprised no one has mentioned the fibblesnork minifig guide. This
is an excellent way to determine what figs go with a set. John DiR has
turned it inside out so you can root through figs and determine what
sets they go with.

I linked to Fibblesnork pages with the hope she'd check the minifigures
out, but I didn't know about John DiR's page.  Cool.  Thanks, Larry.

This is one of the most useful things about Fibblesnork - the minifig
scans.

Fibblesnork is no longer being updated, though, no?  Todd, do you
have interest in letting someone continue to maintain it if
you are no longer interested in doing so?  I think it still fills
a need.

I agree it still fills a big need, Pause only gives you the catalog scan
of most sets, Fibblesnork gives you the minifigs, another view since he
uses 99% Instruction scans, and everything lumped together by series and
genre.  Granted you can do those last 2 with Pause, it takes more steps.
The only thing I use Pause for is a quick lookup of a set someone
mentioned, or newer sets since Fibblesnork hasn't been updated in a
while.
Please Todd, don't let it fall by the wayside, I like the interface and
how you've got it set up, I know it's a lot of work, and you have a lot
of stuff going on already.. though maybe you could farm it out to
someone to help update it.

just my .02 bricks :)
Tamy

--