 Castle / 884
Re: New Small Church
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 14:29:03 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> writes:

http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/castle/church/

I think the design works really well: It is simple and realistic.

If there's some constructive criticism I can give, then it would have to
be that the surface walls of the walls are a bit even and "dull".  If
you could put some more "texture" on the surface, it may look even more
realistic.

Fredrik

I think your castle church is cool, nice and simple. Some people go way over
board. I am going build on myself soon. I just constructed a hugh Hotel. Great
design, you should create a LDRAW file, because it is not too big!

See ya Jim