 Castle / 862
861  |  863
Subject:
New Small Church
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 23:49:09 GMT

Well this is not quite as impressive as some of the castle creations that have
been posted recently but I am quite happy with it.  This is my first creation
in the Castle theme (Actually this could fit well in town too but I made it for
a castle setting).

This is a small Church/Chapel that I have been working on.  It is almost
finished except for some arches that I am waiting on for over the windows and
the door.

My Church:
http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/castle/church/

My Site: