 Castle / 871
Re: New Small Church
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 04:51:18 GMT

Well, I think it's wonderful and you're being far too modest.  What a cozy
little model.  I love it!

Dave

Eric Kingsley <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message

Well this is not quite as impressive as some of the castle creations that • have
been posted recently but I am quite happy with it.  This is my first • creation
in the Castle theme (Actually this could fit well in town too but I made • it for
a castle setting).

This is a small Church/Chapel that I have been working on.  It is almost
finished except for some arches that I am waiting on for over the windows • and
the door.

My Church:
http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/castle/church/

My Site: