 Castle / 8794
Re: More info (Who IS Jimmy?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 22:20:54 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:
Good question Greg, i too would like to know the details on this mysterious
Mr. Park and his relation to the LEGO gods!

Funny, there used to be a time on RTL when nearly everybody knew who I was.
But it seems all those people are gone now except for Todd and a handful of
others.

I don't work for Lego, though it would be great if I could because then I
could just hand my paycheck over to them and cut out the middle man.  Let's
just say that I'm a very big fan of Lego.

Jimmy