 Castle / 8795
Re: More info (We all know Jimmy)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 22:44:55 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jimmy Park writes:
In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:
Good question Greg, i too would like to know the details on this mysterious
Mr. Park and his relation to the LEGO gods!

Funny, there used to be a time on RTL when nearly everybody knew who I was.
But it seems all those people are gone now except for Todd and a handful of
others.

I don't work for Lego, though it would be great if I could because then I
could just hand my paycheck over to them and cut out the middle man.  Let's
just say that I'm a very big fan of Lego.

Jimmy

      Jimmy, I did recognize your name.
And I do remember a few of your posts from way back before even Shiri Dori
came on board. It’s just that I was wondering what specifically was your
relation to TLC!

                                  -R

P.S. People have NO clue who I am, and I've been here for quite a long time…
I post fairly often, and have spoken to each and every one of the regulars
in the community, but I'm still not recognized!

(Perhaps when I set up my web page…then all will feel my wrath!)