 Castle / 8792
Re: More info (Who IS Jimmy?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 22:02:27 GMT

Good question Greg, i too would like to know the details on this mysterious
Mr. Park and his relation to the LEGO gods!

                 -R

In lugnet.castle, Greg Perry writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jimmy Park writes:
Well, first off, I'd really, really appreciate it if you guys could have
some patience with the upcoming announcement.

Patience? With this group? That's not one of the characteristics we tend to
display here on LUGNET (just in case you recently joined the fun).

(snippage going on)

So please, please, please let's not bring it up
again until either Lego announces it or I'm authorized to make an
announcement on it.  I do not want to further jeparodize may relationship
with Lego by leaking anything else.

No offense intended but exactly who are you?  That is to say, what is your
"relationship" with LEGO that they value your input and entrust you with
secrets that you can't reveal until "authorized" to do so.  Are you on the
payroll?  Are you some kind of contracted marketing consultant? Who are you
receiving your authorizations from?  Or does all of this fall under the
category of things that can't be discussed at this time?

Please feel free to activate the cone of silence when responding.

Greg
(a non-castle obsessed AFOL who's enjoying the latest tempest in the brickpot)

P.S. This message will self destruct in 5 seconds...