 Castle / 8796
Re: More info (We all know Jimmy)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 23:37:51 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:

     Jimmy, I did recognize your name.
And I do remember a few of your posts from way back before even Shiri Dori
came on board. It’s just that I was wondering what specifically was your
relation to TLC!

Yeah, I think we're all kinda wondering that. You don't have to tell us what
your relationship to them is. Then again, without any additional info, I
(and probably many others) will take most info with a grain of salt.

(BTW, it's interesting to know that I'm used as a reference point! I've been
lurking for awhile before my first posts though.

P.S. People have NO clue who I am, and I've been here for quite a long time…
I post fairly often, and have spoken to each and every one of the regulars
in the community, but I'm still not recognized!

Umm, I don't think that's true, Richard. I for one definitely know your name.

OTOH I think people are usually known for the quality, not quantity, of
their posts. e.g. Gary Istok doesn't post often, yet almost everyone
recognizes his name.

(Perhaps when I set up my web page...then all will feel my wrath!)

That helps too. ;-)

-Shiri