 Castle / 854
  Help!

I just recently purchased a 10 gallon bucket full of lego sets at a garage sale (for only $12.00!) for my two young children. Problem is-no instructions to tell me what I have. It looks like I have two castles, two boats with hulls and motor (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help!

(...) Check out www.brickshelf.com . This is Kevin Loch's site and you can find most directions for sets that are over 3 years old there. Good luck, Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help!

(...) hulls (...) most (...) Thanx so much Eric, I'm headed there right now! Tammy Goddard (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help!

(...) The shields with the lions would be the the Royal Knight sets, I think. The shields with dragons on them either go back to the Black Knight sets or the Dragon Master sets, most likely. On the bigger shields, are the dragons blue, or green? The (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help!

(...) hulls (...) My two cents, Also, if you look through some of the catalog scans here in the guide you notice that cetain sets have parts unique to each set, such as a spiral staircase with Dark Dragon's Den, yellow and black house walls with (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help!

(...) Either that or Crusaders/Lionhearts! (...) Well... we're kind of assuming that there are actually large castles in the collection if we say that :) .And, if there AREN'T any baseplates, they could be old-style castles... There are actually a (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help!

(...) instructions (...) Royal (...) the (...) If you have large green dragon shields and red conical tower roof pieces keep in mind set 1906 was a promo set and outside the 6000 range (one of my favorites). Browse throug the catalog scans on (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help!

I am surprised no one has mentioned the fibblesnork minifig guide. This is an excellent way to determine what figs go with a set. John DiR has turned it inside out so you can root through figs and determine what sets they go with. I have to go to (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help!

(...) I linked to Fibblesnork pages with the hope she'd check the minifigures out, but I didn't know about John DiR's page. Cool. Thanks, Larry. This is one of the most useful things about Fibblesnork - the minifig scans. Fibblesnork is no longer (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help!

(...) I agree it still fills a big need, Pause only gives you the catalog scan of most sets, Fibblesnork gives you the minifigs, another view since he uses 99% Instruction scans, and everything lumped together by series and genre. Granted you can do (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help!

Jeff - Thank you so much for the info. I checked out all three suggestions and narrowed it down to either 6086 or 6082 I know that the baseplate is the exact same as in 6082 but can't see the ramp in the 6086 picture but you say it's the same base (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)