 Castle / 8444
  ~Where are the Doctors new castles?~

~Where are the Doctors new castles?~ Didn’t Anne Sullivan, ‘website designer of LEGO Castles by Bob Carney,’ say that their was gonna be updates to Dr. Carney’s page a while ago? Soooooooo, what happened??? (I'd love to see some of his new (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ~Where are the Doctors new castles?~

(...) Have a look here... (URL) ) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ~Where are the Doctors new castles?~

(...) Thanx Kev, But isn’t that still an old page? I recall the very first page with all the castles displayed in four columns wide and about fourteen deep and in color. (But that was a few years back.) However, isn’t the site you gave me the ‘same’ (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ~Where are the Doctors new castles?~

There are definately new castles there Castell Coch (about 5 minutes from my house) is up there now in all its glory (its actually a folly and not a *real* castle) I'd still like to see his Caerphilly Castle model (about 2 minutes from my house and (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ~Where are the Doctors new castles?~

Thanx! James and Kev, i juess i didn't notice that one. -R (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ~Where are the Doctors new castles?~

I've just been speaking to Bob Carney via email, (whata nice guy) and he very kindly sent me some images of work in progress as well as pictures of Caerphilly Castle (next to where I live). He is still actively constructing, and is as eager to see (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ~Where are the Doctors new castles?~

Ack! I see you guys are chomping at the bit here. I do add castles when I can, I've added I believe 8 in the last 2 months. However each page does take quite a bit of time and it's a somewhat daunting task. So please bear with me! I apologize for (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ~Where are the Doctors new castles?~

(...) Bah, take your time. :) For these pictures the wait is *worth* it. :) The web design is great, too, I really like it (1). No need to apologize at all. :) (...) Looking forward to it! :) Jeff 1 - Especially the use of two of my favorite fonts, (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ~Where are the Doctors new castles?~

HAhahahahahah Thanks for the kind words Jeff. Caerphilly and Etampes have both been added. Hopefully I will be able to sneak in a few more this weekend. It takes about 45 minutes per page to do, so I try to do them in blocks at a time. And I'm just (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)