 Castle / 8080 (+20)
  Re: Mini-Fig Survey -2-

James I noticed that you mentioned that your wife had quite a few Black Falcons. How many does she have total? (...) I am trying to determine who has the largest collection of Black Falcons. I would be interested in know how many actual black falcon (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Boiling in Oil, new castle add-on for defense, need help.

I bought 6 big barrels with the ingenius idea of adding them onto a castle for the boiling oil being poored on attackers trick. I want to make it look good and be able to actually poor slime or somthing out of it over walls. So it has to tip over to (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Boiling in Oil, new castle add-on for defense, need help.

I posted a reply in lugnet.cad.dat.ideas. (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  new moc

I just put up some photos of my latest model. All comments / critism welcome www.minifig.co.uk/mo...ckside.htm -- James Stacey www.minifig.co.uk (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Boiling in Oil, new castle add-on for defense, need help.

Cauldrons on the walls were used originally but as castles developed, the method mentioned was used. They were called murder holes or drop boxes and often emptied into cleared courtyards (killing field) where the enemy couldnt shield themselves from (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new moc

(...) That’s REALLY good... it's ‘Harry Potter good’! I wonder if TLC will use the Alpha Teams OGEL Control center in the same manner you did. ** Very nice work. ** Sincerely, --==Richard==-- You can reach me @ SHROUD_OF_KUNG_FU@Hotmail.com -Lego (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new moc

(...) Judging by the fact that there have been quite a few baseplates that have been unique to certain sets, I wonder if Lego has any plans for this one other than the Alpha Team OGEL control center. I'd say that it's probably safest to assume that (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  My First Post

Well , for a couple of months iv'e just kinda been lurking around. You see , I sed to like LEGO when I was little , and during about near the end of summer of 2000 , I found some old legos in my attic abnd started just playing with some old medieval (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My First Post

(...) Welcome to Castle then Bryan.... I'll have a look at ya site when I can... If you have a min, have a look at my site.... www.acay.com.au/~purple/ The Kingdom of Andrastavia..... Kev...: ) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My First Post

(...) Me? A big name? Pawel, yes. Frank Filz, yes. Wilson Raska, Shiri , Ed Boxer, Robert Carney, yes. Me? No, I'm just a middle man in the lego world. However, I would like to thank all those who have contributed to the 15000+ hits on my website, (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My First Post

(...) Yes. I can't wait till the summer so I can get back to building. (...) Good job Anthony! You just converted two people. They are borned again as we like to say in the South :) (...) Always glad to help. I like your site, but it needs pictures, (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new moc

Thanks for the comments. I agree Trading Post does sound better, Its more the title I was looking for :) I'd love to snap up more of the Ogel bases but at £40 a pop it gets a bit pricey "Damien Nesbit" <johnnobody@msn.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: set # 4807 and building castles

I always find its easier to build a large multi storey affair. Its easier cos less thought needs to go into it and they generally are more visually impressive and satisfying. imo its harder to do a convincing small set that will fit well into the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Need part number for a dangerous predator

very nice design. well done. and just cos white tudor walls don't exist dosen't mean you can't use them check out www.minifig.co.uk/mo...ckside.htm James Stacey james@minifig.co.uk "Heather Patey" <hpatey@nfld.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A ripoff of 6080!!!

The image is gone in true ebay style (I am a bit late reading this.) has anyone got pictures , I'd like to see this outta interest I got zip on a web search "Bryan Wong" <green_paper@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G9I1ot.n4B@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Sticker Info

someone stuck a link up a while ago to print your own. Ive tarted it up a bit and got the colour balance (almost) right If youve got a good printer print this out at 300dpi www.minifig.co.uk/im...ickers.jpg james "Brett A. Antaya" (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My First Post

(...) Well Kev , not to freak you out or anything , I actually have been to your site,. like the photography and all. When will Chapter 2 be up? Oh and congrats on winning cool lego site of the week. (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  [ot] Map Making Software

This is a bit off-topic, but on the other hand, it's right on, so here it goes: I need a map making software for the Mac to mess around with ... what is people's experience with such things? Should I use illustrator, or is there anything prefered? (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [ot] Map Making Software

(...) If you had said Windows I would have directed you to Campaign Cartographer. That might still be a good choice if you have a Windows emulator. I have used draw packages before. Illustrator would probably do a fine job. (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [ot] Map Making Software

(...) goes: (...) Do you mean a full-fledged GIS / business mapping package or just something to draw maps to your house for a party? There are several mapping packages for Macintosh (ESRI and MapInfo both have packages) but they can be pricey..... (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact