 Castle / 8055 (+20)
  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Uh-huh. You might want to read LEGO's "Fair Play" policies. They'll come in handy when (not if) LEGO's lawyers get in touch with you about it. (URL) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  short teaser

It was an oddly cool night that night. The two knights were forced to even build a small fire to keep themselves from becoming chilled. It was already the end of spring, the weather should have forced them to wear as little as possible to remain (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Whoo hoo!!!

(...) I think I have a regular dark pink 1x1 round plate... (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  A Bee Keeper

Hello all, Here's a bee keeper with a couple of bee hives. (URL) out my new digital camera, a Sony Mavica fd90. Just a simple little scene taken with the macro function of the camera. I am pleased with how it came out. Any comments welcome, except (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: A Bee Keeper

nice!! -- And they said 'Computers will never be in general use' "Andy Lynch" <andy@andyandjackie.com> wrote in message news:024d01c0a5e8$3d...464@net... (...) am (...) debate (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Well, you could always include the backgrounds within a table centered on the page and then give the page itself a color in keeping with your overall design. I don't know what is supported in Netscape (blech! Boy, that Java browser just sucks (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Need part number for a dangerous predator

(...) Thanks! I plan soon to upload instructions for building the model; I also want to include a cat and a female minifig, but the lack of a female hair piece will restrict me to just adding a cat for now. The renderings you see on my site actually (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: short teaser

(...) of. It's very intriguing. More, man, more!! :) *starts eyeballing the horizon carefully.. "ain't nobody gonna come grab me!"* Joel (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Bee Keeper

(...) A very creative idea. And I'm impressed with your new camera - the pictures are very clear. Good stuff! Joel (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Matt Thanks for your kind words. I know I speak for both Brian and myself when I say that feedback like yours has made all of our work worth it. Stay tuned as we start developing the stories more. Thanks again. Andy (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Jimmy Thanks for the interest. As Brian mentioned in reply to you we have more than 200 Black Flacon torso minifigs in the land of Sparrowhawk. All 110 of mine are straight Black Falcon torsos. I have some calvary that are not black falcon (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: short teaser

Good stuff!! I'm well teased. -Shiri (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Medieval Castles - History?

No new Castle releases. Oh, a few hard to find special sets, but no real follow-up to Knight's Kingdom. Of course, Lego plays its cards close to the gravy stains and new releases may be around the corner, but with the Harry Potter liscense, it seems (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval Castles - History?

(...) Looks like it to me. I just wish they would have given us a new accessory set before ending it! I notice LOM got an accessory set. (enter sour grapes comment here) The figs were great, the structures not so, hopefully HP will have some nice (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  ANDRASTAVIA...... site of the week......: )

Hiya all.... I just found out that my site... The Kingdom of Andrastavia.... won site of the week..... : ) (URL) to all who voted for me...: ) An update of the site is coming soon... Kev...: ) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval Castles - History?

(...) ---I too am worried about Castles future!--- I don’t mind the ‘juniorization’ of Castle, as long as the Castle system doesn’t ‘end’… A new product line for Castle probably won’t arrive until the beginning of 2003. (If ever) I believe that the (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval Castles - History?

I don't want to cry in my bier here, but I don't see Lego creating a harry potter series that isn't juniorised. If Juniorisation is meant to please young children, YOung children seem to be the target audience for harry potter. I believe that we (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval Castles - History?

well i would like castle to stay around as much as the next guy but if the lego comapany releases something like the knights kingdom series it might not even be worth having around. it all depends on how they decide to make it KK had mostly good guy (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval Castles - History?

(...) Actually, Harry Potter is aimed at older children 9-13 (it also happens to appeal to younger children, teens and adults). Since Harry Potter is a major license for Lego, I'm being (perhaps overly) optomistic about the sets and betting that the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ANDRASTAVIA...... site of the week......: )

(...) I remember seeing this site before. This has to be the best castle site yet. I like the coat of arms also. Please continue story!! The graphics are so good it looks like it was made professionally. (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact