 Castle / 8039
  Re: New Castle Lego Site

Great start on your page Brian! You've sure got a lot to look at, seeing how new it is. Have you maybe gotten some names from LOTR, a few I noticed were Rohaan, Elron, and Sayomon (Rohan, Elrond, Saruman). Is this correct, or am I just reading WAY (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) And speaking of names, why is it that guys with names like Gunther are ALWAYS evil???? =) Creat site though. I love the Wizard's Tower. Peter (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Ahh, he's not 'evil', he's dead! No, seriously, he's my undead champion, my sig fig at Castle World. Evil/good is always a matter of perception. In their eyes, they are the ones that are good and that their outlook on life is the correct one, (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Thanks for the feedback! It was my birthday this weekend, so I haven't been online. You are correct about the forest smithy site. It was from an old idea book. I thought it was really neat and would add nicely to my overall world of trying to (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Sorry for not explaining thoroughly, I just kinda threw that ackronym out there in the fray. LOTR stands for Lord of the Rings, the series of books written by J.R.R. Tolkien. (...) Oh, it's definitely worth our time. I love looking at new (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) It is also soon 'To Be A Major Motion Picture' :^) The trailer is out on the web somewhere, I haven't bothered with it yet... Mike (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) i saw the trailer a few weeks ago on the net it wasn't much but you did get to see the characters that was mostly all of it and they had shown a huge army charging into battle but it wasn't anything special (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)