 Castle / 7691
Re: Sigh... boredom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 06:04:49 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
In lugnet.castle, Joel Jacobsen writes:

To tell the truth Joel, I never once used any filters on that edited picture.
Thats all just airbrush and my steady hand.  So all you have to do is get
yourself a simple paint program with a airbrush tool and you'll be in • business.

Oh sure, just make me look really silly. :)

You already had that covered without any of my help, Joel. :)

Thanks! I think.... (why... I oughta....! woob!woob!woob!woob!) :P

<snipped>

Joel "nyuk" Jacobsen
http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen/html/Main/lego%20creations.htm