 Castle / 7686
Re: Sigh... boredom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 02:45:14 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
In lugnet.castle, Joel Jacobsen writes:

<snipped>

That's it. I've got to go buy a photoshop tutorial book. You guys keep using
things I have no clue about and just make stuff look so blasted cool. mutter.
:)

To tell the truth Joel, I never once used any filters on that edited picture.
Thats all just airbrush and my steady hand.  So all you have to do is get
yourself a simple paint program with a airbrush tool and you'll be in business.

Oh sure, just make me look really silly. :) Actually, Kevin Hall was kind
enough to subtly smack me upside the head via ICQ last night. So.. I'll be
looking at trying to add effects soon. :)

Of course, in order to build it I'll have to dismantle Corincia, and I can't • do
that till I take pictures for a story, so guess what else you'll have to look
forward to.  Maybe I'll pull a Joel and put pretty backgrounds on my story
pictures...

Pull a Joel....? I'm an "Action" in .castle now! They like me! They REALLY
like me! That or the standards have been lowered.. I thought such things
were limited to great people of LUGNET - "Sandlin-esque", etc... :) Don't
think I really meet that criteria,yet - or for a while to come - but it was
good for a chuckle. :)

Yeah, I'm an action too.  Anthony-esque - to wantonly fill your website with
thousands of useless characters.  :)

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

If if being "Anthony-esque" means to have a page like yours, then that's my
goal. :)

Joel Jacobsen
http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen/html/Main/lego%20creations.htm