 Castle / 7661
Re: Sigh... boredom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 00:18:27 GMT

I'm bored, so I decided to do some housekeeping.  I've eliminated some • type-os
from my website.

  I've been bored today, so I did some more work on the characters
on mine too.. :)  Your site is just getting better and better... keep up
the good work!

Anyway, if your site is one of the ones on there, and you either don't like
what I've said about your site, or just don't want me to link to your site,
then just tell me and I'll fix it.

  Hehe, thanks for the link! I love the comments too... :)  Kev is
right though, it's not a contest. :)

--
-Bones-
= http://www.necrobones.com/        = NecroBones Enterprises