 Castle / 7674
Re: Anthony-esque (was Re: Sigh... boredom)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 06:23:46 GMT

As for my names, I'll be frank, or maybe I'll be Pawel just this once, I know
I'll be Joel sometime next month.

Huh?  Is this a simple play on words, or is my Knoxville brain missing
something?  :)

-- Pawel

I'm itching to get back to building.  It's a bit frustrating watching you
guys display your stuff and all I can do is comment :(