 Castle / 7579
Re: Just curious......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 03:23:10 GMT

I'm curious; do you prefer to make more bad guys or do you prefer good • guys?
When I ask this, I'm asking everyone. Please respond. I myself prefer the
bad side of people because most of them have more interesting weapons than
others,
and also because most of the good guys portrayed in stories weren't real
heroic, in my eyes of course. I do know that they did fight and kill a lot, • but
bad guys go to the fight. The good guys usually don't. Well, that's my
opinion. Please post yours.

  That's an interesting question... especially since the way
I'm doing things, the lines between good and evil are
-severely- blurred. My good guys consist of a King with
no moral center, a good-to-the-bone Knight that does his
bidding anyway because of his unwavering loyalty, and
half of the castle garrison is hired mercenaries who might
run off if they're given a better offer (disloyal bulls).. My
bad guys are a self-serving liche in charge of an army of
skeleton warriors.. the skeletons are fairly mindless loyal
servants, but strive to regain some of their previous life
back, and thus are somewhat tragic in their own way.. but
at the same time, the liche does have a sense of justice
and fair-play... honor, if you will. So the lines are quite blurred
indeed.

  Currently I have more "fleshies" than I do undead, but
not by a whole lot. I have 70+ living characters in the
castle, and 60+ undead outside. :)

Oooh, what a good description.. I'm pasting this on
my webpage. :)

    http://www.necrobones.com/legos/medieval/

--
-Bones-