 Castle / 7575
7574  |  7576
Subject:
Just curious......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 02:31:31 GMT

I'm curious; do you prefer to make more bad guys or do you prefer good guys?
When I ask this, I'm asking everyone. Please respond. I myself prefer the
bad side of people because most of them have more interesting weapons than
others,
and also because most of the good guys portrayed in stories weren't real
heroic, in my eyes of course. I do know that they did fight and kill a lot, but
bad guys go to the fight. The good guys usually don't. Well, that's my
opinion. Please post yours.

                                                      Keep on building,

                                                       Robbie @nder$on