 Castle / 7577
Re: Just curious......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 02:47:43 GMT

Hmmm...I never thought of it like that.  I do have more bad guys than any
one faction of good guys, but more overall good guys.  I guess I like the
bad guys cause they just seem...cooler.  Real scientific, huh? :-)
-Chris

In lugnet.castle, Robbie Anderson writes:
I'm curious; do you prefer to make more bad guys or do you prefer good guys?
When I ask this, I'm asking everyone. Please respond. I myself prefer the
bad side of people because most of them have more interesting weapons than
others,
and also because most of the good guys portrayed in stories weren't real
heroic, in my eyes of course. I do know that they did fight and kill a lot, but
bad guys go to the fight. The good guys usually don't. Well, that's my
opinion. Please post yours.

                                                     Keep on building,

                                                      Robbie @nder$on