 Castle / 7455 (+10)
  Where can I get Samurai #3344?

I need some black armor :) For reference: <set:3344> TIA! -- Pawel (24 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: skeleton warriors

(...) Well, the lil' bugger is wearing a Bat Lord torso (gotta have a little armor), red legs with black hips, Emperor Palpatine head, black hands, Pharoah's head dress (plain gold/yellow), and a cloak from the shaman dude in the Adventurers theme. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Speculation for new sets?

(...) Well, I don't know if LEGO will do anything specific to Castle in 2002, with Harry Potter out there. I do hope they continue it, notice that the LEGO Castle series was the only sell out in most stores this X-Mas? What I'd LIKE to see is a (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sorry about auction posting

(...) Hi Didier, That's all right. Everybody is allowed to make some mistakes, and we tend to be forgiving to newbies. :-) Welcome here! -Shiri XP lugnet.people.newbie (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.people.newbie)

  catolog

can anyone tell me what catolog I can find castles in. I think I have some walls and people and other stuff I don't want. I would like to trade for town legos, or Scala. I also have pirate stuff, and lots of wired people. (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  duh :)

If I would have looked to the left a tad I would have noticed...sorry yes they are castle parts. (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  (canceled)

  Re: Sorry about auction posting

(...) You might want to post a message to ".admin.general", asking Todd to CANCEL those illegal posts. Franklin (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Finally my first online pics.

I finnally have some pics of my LEGO online. I'd say about 3/4 of them didn't come out but most of the pics of my minifig armies came out. you can view all my current castle pics at (URL) I have about 200 figs seperated into a few factions. I (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally my first online pics.

<snip all the cool info about the minifigs> Well John, great job on your first showing. Even though the picture quality wasn't of the highest caliber, I could still make out everything in all the pics. I can't wait to see them in stories. There are (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact