 Castle / 7370 (+10)
  Re: Top 8 ways to get out of a slump ...

Wise words Pawel, and techniques I've been using lately. One other rut-losing method I've found that works for me is switching genre's. I know, I know, how could a dedicated Pirate-head like myself, one who only started buying legos after (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Top 8 ways to get out of a slump ...

Wise words Pawel, and techniques I've been using lately. One other rut-losing method I've found that works for me is switching genre's. I know, I know, how could a dedicated Pirate-head like myself, one who only started buying legos after (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Top 8 ways to get out of a slump ...

(...) I've found this technique to be very helpful too. For those of you who have visited my site, I have a wide variety of different themes that I build in, from Technic to space to sculpture to my current focus, which is town. I get hooked into a (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Top 8 ways to get out of a slump ...

(...) to (...) questions (...) Good ideas. Another one that I haven't seen anyone else say yet is to switch themes. If you're in a rut in Castle, try some Space or Town stuff. This will get you focused on something completely different and give you (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

Sean Forbes <moeby@msn.com> wrote in message news:G77zEB.EMn@lugnet.com... (...) Of course as soon as I post that "I haven't seen this yet", here is Sean with the same idea! :-D Tim (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Top 8 ways to get out of a slump ...

In lugnet.castle, Timothy D. Freshly replied to Pawel with: (...) How about a switch in time? And if you look to history for models, go to books hoping to find that very buildable inspiration! Take this as a plug for my Ancient Theme contest... (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Top 8 ways to get out of a slump ...

(...) Great minds think alike! :!) Sean (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Top 8 ways to get out of a slump ...

(...) Ill have to try the planning out on paper thing. especially with my castle at chyste and forestmen's underground hideout. (...) great movie and I know this is off topic but the sequal ninja resurection is pretty bad. (...) think small: I've (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: My first attempt at a story. The Forest of Blood part 1.

(...) *grin* Thanks! I've found that inspiration comes from out of nowhere (A bolt of lightning in an otherwise darkened night) for me most of the time. Would you believe that the idea and story came about only because I sat down to photograph the 4 (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first attempt at a story. The Forest of Blood part 1.

(...) Hmm, yes, I could believe that. Although my stories usually come to me when I'm trying to think them out, a few of my big ideas came very randomly and suddenly. And my characters all came *much* before the story did! I *always* have characters (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact