 Castle / 6989
  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) Heh. I'd settle for no new elements and just non-juniorized castles like back in the day... sigh... Oh yes, and no more black castles. How about tan? Or white? Tan & white arches galore! Tan & white extreme slopes! Heck, all varieties of tan & (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) I wouldn't mind going back to light grey, really. Tan would also be good for some castles. White would I think be too bright for most castles - even the White Tower in the Tower of London isn't all that white. More pieces in some of the new (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) Are you perhaps referring to the halberds? A halberd is a polearm. It's supposed to be long. Good for knocking knights off horses. Yeah, sure it's a bit longer than is "realistic" but minifigs aren't realistically proportioned anyway. ~Mark (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) Not anymore. In it's heyday, it was covered with whitewash, however, so it was indeed white. So if you wanted to play with knights in the Tower, you'd want a white White Tower- if you want to play with tourists, you need a tan White Tower. :D (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) I know you don't know me, but I'd be appreciative of that should you ever choose that as a plan of action....I want 3PO but I don't want that set and the Falcon's too expensive! Plus an extra R2 or 2 wouldn't hurt... (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Color

(...) For MOCs white works out quite nicely because of the amounts of bricks you can get in that color. (I am building a 96x96 castle with a 3 floor keep and it looks fine, or at least so far.....) -Jonathan (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) White works GREAT for castles... have a look at a pic from my up and coming website.... (URL) : ) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) though... I have to tell you, after buying 2 of these sets so I could try the walls together... I'm not happy.. they don't stay together, and you can't put them together so they are half and half connected on the 2nd layer like you can with (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) Actually, I thought about that for a bit-- the only real way to get around the problem though, is fortunately provided in the set :) There's no real way to get the wall pieces themselves to latch into other bricks without either disrupting the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)