 Castle / 6765 (+10)
  Re: Feedback on website wanted

The new site looks terrific. The subdued colours work really well. Man, I love that Chillon castle (not that the rest aren't amazing too). -- Paul Davidson Anne Sullivan <jynx@end.com> wrote in message news:G3zsoJ.3CE@lugnet.com... (...) few (...) (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Feedback on website wanted

That's the plan. :) I just figured I'd do it after all the castles are done since it'll be easier than updating that page every time I add a new castle. Thanks for the suggestion though, I'll make sure not to forget to do it. :) Thanks again, Anne (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Feedback on website wanted

Thanks for the feedback Tamyra! I was considering putting images of all the castles on the main page, but that would sure be a lot of graphics to load. I'm not quite sure what would be a good solution for this. As for the lineage page, he has in (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Need Help to ID a Part

(...) Cheers, Heather -- Heather Patey St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada Pirate Wench / Brick Detective (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  I've finally finished it.

After two years of procrastination, Mercenary Headquarters is done. A premliminary pic is here: (URL) more to follow in the near future. I've set aside some time next weekend for picture taking and showing off to NALUG. Until I get those taken (and (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle) !!

  Re: Feedback on website wanted

(...) Very nice, Anne! I had the fortune of stumbling across your page back in early spring this year and was stunned by the accuracy and attention that Dr. Carney puts into his projects. The new layout is very nice. I noticed a broken link - for (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I've finally finished it.

(...) Wow, I can't wait to see more. That's a lot of burps for canyon, too. George (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Body Armor

(...) Kind of a delayed reaction response to my own message, but three months later, I gave the Tuesday Morning sale a try yesterday, and found eight of the 2847s which have the black shoulder-pads-armor. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I've finally finished it.

(...) Chris P.S. I really like the waterfall in the back... (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Red Gatehouse with white tower

Hi everyone, Just wanted to point out my latest castle creation: (URL) is the beginnings of a castle, a red gatehouse with a white tower flanking it, and the beginning of a modular wall. I need to get some close ups of the gatehouse itself, but you (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact