 Castle / 6675 (+20)
  Re: KK Chrome Sets at KB (heads up U.S. Castle-Heads!)

If you need the instructions LMK I've got all 4 of the set instructions scanned. I can mail ya the 4819 if you want :) Or if anyone else wants them ;) Tamy (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome set 4819

I got the right instructions, though I've got a shield just like your's. it's a pretty large area too.. looks big enough to be a thumb that put grease on the shield just before it was chromed :( I got mine at KB also, same one Eric got his at. Tamy (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Set 4819

Farm and Fleet?? where abouts you live? (hopes you're not in her area!!) Because Farm and Fleet is just a mile or so away and I haven't gotten there yet! Tamy (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Set 4819

(...) I'm down in Champaign-Urbana, so I think you're safe. :) I'm bummed about KB Toys, though. I went to the store in the mall and they didn't have any (they don't even carry LEGO, although they when I asked they pointed me to MEGABlocks). I also (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mad Mark is at it again!

(...) Don't feel so bad about not getting the spotlight. The spotlight is fickle, and demanding. After all my hard work I lost the spotlight on my updated page, the spotlight is all about new and exciting things. Even the greatest of works get over (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Set 4819

(...) Similar results here in NY state... I passed by a few Mall based KayBee Toys (no Toy Works or outlets) in the past couple of days, but no Chrome Knight sets anywhere... I got blank stares when I asked for them. No sales here either...I will (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mad Mark is at it again!

(...) Build for your own pleasure... For me, the greatest joy is "finishing" a project. The joy of sharing it can be fun, but fleeting. That said, My 2 foot tall Gatehouse tower was knocked over from 4 feet in the air and utterly destroyed by (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Frank's LEGO Castle Links Page

(...) Frank, This is a true resource.... No offense to Castleworld founders, but this link page is what I wanted most out of Castle World... I like stories and all, but a compendium of links + pics is what I wanted MOST! Great idea! John (Now if I (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mad Mark is at it again!

(...) Yepsters, I suppose you're right. Still, it's annoying to work on something for about 3 1/2 months and only have a couple people respond. -- "Mad" Mark Nelson (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mad Mark is at it again!

(...) Yep, for me I had 2 copies of the Citadel on my brother's computer, 3 on my dads, 4 disks sitting around, and 3 on my own computer. I did NOT want to lose all the work I did. (...) I made that mistake. That KB toys thing about the chrome (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The future of Space Station and other links

Hey Jon, Maybe Castle World would want some space stations. After all they are really just "Castle 3000" right? :O (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  FEAR ME!

Visit my site, lest the dreaded fibblesnork come and eat you alive! MWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!! (URL) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FEAR ME!

(...) -- Pawel (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FEAR ME!

(...) If you already visited it through post #6637, then you'll see nothing new, otherwise yes, it's been heavily updated. I even sent a lot (but evidently not all) of my pages through a spell check :) --Anthony (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome HTO sets found in store

Thanks for the Heads up Eric!! I went out yesterday and got all 4 of the sets, though man... was that place a MESS... I walked around the store about 5 times before I found the sets, I even asked 2 people that work there and they had no clue.. I'm (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome HTO sets found in store

(...) about a (...) time, (...) I forgot what a mess it was. Lego in 5 different places. But you should see an ordinary KB in New York, where I believe they make the shelves closer together and pick up the crushed toys less often. At the back corner (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  LEGO at SHELL gas stations!

I just went to the nearest SHELL gas station. To my surprise there was LEGO there. They are the same set from 1998. They have been rereleased because on the instructions it says "2000 LEGO Group". That's all for now! (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: KK Chrome Sets at KB (heads up U.S. Castle-Heads!)

(...) I just got my 4819 at a K B Toyworks in the D.C. area (7 corners). It had the right istructions. It also had the shield with the silvery spot, I guess that is the way they are supposed to be. (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Price of LEGO Castle Set 1843?

Hello! I was wondering if anyone can tell me the price of LEGO Set 1843. It is from the ROYAL KNIGHTS subtheme and was released in 1996. It is a part of a value pack - space and castle. Thank you for your time. (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Brown backpacks in Shell set!

Pardon me if this is old news to everyone, but I missed out on the last batch of Shell promo sets and was quite thrilled to see that set #3 came with a brown backpack, along with a brown 8x8 plate and four 1x4 log cabin-style bricks. Great deal for (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact