 Castle / 6223
Re: Nationalities of Themes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 20:58:24 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daniel S. Allen writes:
As the title says, I am trying to figure out what country the themes come
from:

Here's what I think:
Crusaders: Legoland
Black Knights: Legoland
Forestmen: Legoland
Fright Knights: Legoland
I don't think that the subthemes are meant to come from a country at all. It's
just a product line, but I do think your question is interesting. It would be
kind of cool to see what kinds of mideval groups the set designers got their
ideas from, if in fact they did look at different groups in detail.

Greg "I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay" Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/citrusx__/q.html