 Castle / 6075 (+10)
  Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom

(...) got (...) It is available in service pack 5393, which as of several months ago was still available from S@H. It has one each of red, brown, and black shoulder length hair like Scar's, 2 each of pony tail hair in those colors, 2 black mens (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom

(...) Ahh, time to start checking out Food Lion stores (if any of the NC folks see these, I'm interested in several of each at a minimum - probably a bunch of the Princess Storm ones). Frank (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sites

(...) Well, I don't want to say that my site is the greatest (because it's not :) but here's the link to my stories page: (URL) can also check out Castle World at: (URL) look through the balladeers pages, some of them have some really good stories! (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Mystery of the Printed Stones

(...) w/ window and brick-pattern on them as well. One of them (seen at top of tower) is just reversed right-to-left. The second (seen at lower right of tower) is not only reversed right-to-left, but is actually MISSING a section of stones! The two (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Mystery of the Printed Stones

(...) Or they could have been protoypes of the pieces. (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chiefs arm?

(...) There have been old (or at least presumably old) female minifigs in the past. The old pigtail hairpiece is available in white (which of course doesn't absolutely say "old", but generally does). Set 365: (URL) one such set. There is also a (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.underground, lugnet.castle)

  Blue peasant basket

Did anyone else notice that there is a blue version of the rounded peasant backpack/basket in one of the new Mickey Mouse sets. Just thought I would mention it. Actually there are a bunch of other cool pieces too. Tim (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle Floorplans and other coolness

In my search for information about shared universe stories, I came upon a couple interesting sites: The first, and most interesting to this group is: (URL) is a bibliography of resources for castle floorplans. It has a few web links, but is mostly a (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: RPG PBEM

(...) It can be a lot of fun to try and work with another persons creations. This is what makes RPGs so much fun. Of course a full shared universe is very difficult to pull off well (which is why the shared universe fiction of the 80s has mostly (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Blue peasant basket

(...) Yup. Too bad they're a little expensive. Good to see at least some of Fabuland returning. Frank (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact