 Castle / 6040
  Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom

Cool, I am very glad that I did not pay $50 for 5 of each of the chrome pieces. I wonder if those people who sold them in the U.S on ebay bought them in their local supermarket or went to germany for them. Many of them auctioned these items with the (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom

(...) I won an auction for $50 for 11 of each of the chrome pieces, plus 1 extra sword, 5 extra shields and 6 extra pieces of armor (thats 11 helms, 12 swords, 16 shields and 17 armor pieces for those who aren't counting). I think I got a pretty (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom

I see your point, I guess I didn't really feel as though $50 was worth it. I only really wanted to make one or two fully equipped guys and I do like the princess storm torso and the helmet etc, so for me the actual sets looked better. I know that (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom

(...) As did I, at first. Then I got the bright idea of having an entirely new faction for my kingdom. A group of holier-than-thou paladins from another country hell bent on destroying the undead hordes of Ethelred, and any of Ulmerad's knights who (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom

Cool, I like the idea of a paladin. I have been working on a rough design for a chrome knight, maybe using the plumes from the dragon knights and black knights series with the feathers on each side of the head and one plume on the top. Let me know (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom

(...) Doubtful, I don't have any spare dragon plumes. Well, no, thats not true, i have no spare wing plumes, i don't use the dragon shaped plume, ever. I just never liked them, too big, too tall. As for my paladins, they're probably all going to be (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  (canceled)

  Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom

I don't know how I did it, but I did, sorry about the double post (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom

Wow, I really like some of the stuff you made on your site. I never really thought of using that ninja armor. It really looks great on the figures. Too bad I didn't stock up on them, now I have to figure out which ninja set has the most armor (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom

(...) Thanks much. (...) Set #6013 cost $3 and came with one piece. However, finding one I think will be hard, although you can find quite a few on brickbay. (...) Thanks again. (...) I actually have two more now pieces of the old style armor pieces (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)