 Castle / 5674
  Re: Knight's Kingdom Set 4807

(...) No, it's also available in Australia. I believe it is called "Fire Attack". (...) I don't think it is available in the US but as I'm not from there I can't say for sure :) Maybe you'll get it later this year or early next as a theme "top-up"? (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knight's Kingdom Set 4807

(...) It's a pretty poor set though -- IMHO <set:4806 4806 Axe Cart> is much better value for parts, weapons etc. --Dave (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knight's Kingdom Set 4807

(...) I would agree with you in general on this statement. But, it depends on what you are looking for. I wanted a unit of swordsmen. 4806 is hands down a better set then 4807, but it doesn't provide a sword. I see on Ebay, all the time, the larger (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knight's Kingdom Set 4807

(...) For the moment, unless you can trade or find some for sale elsewhere, I suppose 4807 is the easiest place to get them -- if you can find a supply of 4807 (Canada maybe, or trades with someone OS?). Another possibility would be to track down (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knight's Kingdom Set 4807

(...) Although he's not a bull, I bought a lot of 4801 (Defense Archer) for the dude in the hat. Gave them halberds from Axe Cart and the thousands of axe traps in Ninja - made a large unit of pikemen which looks pretty good. (URL) the set comes (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knight's Kingdom Set 4807

(...) For the record, I haven't seen 4807 in Canada. We're supplied from the U.S. directly, now, so I expect our line will no longer be distinct from what the folks south of us get. Jeff Elliott (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knight's Kingdom Set 4807

Hehehehehe.... I like the dude with the fish. Is he doing the fish slapping dance? ~M (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knight's Kingdom Set 4807

(...) "Welcome aboard, Britisher pig. Quite a little surprise, ja? But perhaps you would be so kind as to tell us all you know about certain allied shipping routes, ja? Come on... talk!" No... actually it's the dreaded Sgt. Kipper. I can't even (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knight's Kingdom Set 4807

The thing that strikes me as odd about 4807 is that it is the only Knights' Kingdom set with the spoked cart wheels, all the others (that have wheels at all) have the big chunky "barbarians making do with what they can hack out of the woods" type. (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knight's Kingdom Set 4807

(...) Brian What kind of swords do you need. I have a bunch of the silver and the old gray ones. Email me if you want some. Thanks Andy (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knight's Kingdom Set 4807

Brian and Dave I will also mention that I have a lot of the long gray axes and crossbows. Let me know if you are interested in obtaining some. I could outfit a pretty good size army with what I have. I prefer bows and spears for my army of Black (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knight's Kingdom Set 4807

(...) Got any stuff for me? hehe. NTFH -wes (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knight's Kingdom Set 4807

(...) Wes I have stuff for whoever is interested. I'm trying to sell off some of my castle stuff to pay for my other hobbies. I'm keeping my favorite stuff (Black Falcon and Forest Men themes) but all my other stuff is on the block. I have a pretty (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)