 Castle / 5660
Re: FS/FT: OLD and NEW SETS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 19:35:22 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Christopher Wiggenhorn writes:
On Tue, 8 Aug 2000, James Ng wrote:

Hello Everyone,
The following list as it saids:
MISB: Mint in Sealed Box

6090: Royal Knights Castle MISB

I have to admit that this entry surprises me.  Several times over the last
few months (as recently as July 24th), you've posted messages indicating
you want to buy or trade for the 6090 castle.  Now you have it and want to
sell it?

I'm a little confused about this post also.  James contacted me a couple of
months ago when I advertised my 6090 for sale.  He seemed interested for a
while until he decided that my price with shipping was close to what he could
pay for a new set in his local store.

Clarify well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/SimiLego.htm