 Castle / 5321
Re: Musical advice - kinda OT, kinda not
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 04:53:55 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Craig Hamilton writes:
<snip>
shiri and i have started using song lyrics in our castle world stories,
involving the "inspirational" music further into our creations.

Hey, yo, whoa - don't let me take the credit here... that was totally your
idea, I just had to use it because my stories were directly influenced by
certain songs...

let the music play!

Definitely!!

later ~ craig~  (who loves all kinds of music.. listening to roy orbison
right now... )

-Shiri (listening to a mix of everything and anything... I love putting the
player on "random" and hear any of those 600+ songs on my computer... just
right now it's a Garbage song...)